As a leader in recycling and waste management services in London, and as a major producer of refuse derived fuels for waste-to-energy, we at Powerday know how important compliance and certification are when looking for the right company. The following are a select few of our accreditations and certificates:
- Comprehensive site and waste carrier licenses
- Certification to international standards for environmental management ISO14001, quality management ISO9001 and ISO45001 and Achilles.
- Recycling performance reporting accreditation PAS 402: 2009
- Crossrail compliant
- Transport for London’s Fleet Operators Recognition Scheme (FORS) gold accreditation
- CLOCS (Construction Logistics and Cyclist Safety) Champion
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, Construction Line, Wood Recyclers Association and UROC (United Resource Operators Consortium)
- ADR accreditation meaning we are licensed to transport hazardous waste
- Heathrow Airport Airside Passed
In 2019, Powerday won West London Company of the Year award, Park Royal Business of the Year award and Customer Corporate Partnership of the Year award at the West London Business Awards. You can find out more here.
You can download all of our certificates on our documents page but if you can’t find what you’re looking for then please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team today - we’re always happy to help.