Please complete the form below to apply for a Powerday Foundation and London Boxing Bursary 2022.
Please note, applications close on the 1st May and only successful applicants will be contacted.
For any questions or further information please email email@example.com.
The Powerday and London Boxing Bursary Application Form
Powerday and London Boxing Bursary Award Scheme 2022
The purpose of these awards is to facilitate achievement by aspiring young athletes who have the ability and potential to achieve success in their chosen sport of Amateur Boxing at Regional, National and International levels.
Minimum Criteria: Applicants must clearly demonstrate on their application, that they have reached a minimum standard of representing London Boxing at regional level in Championships or events.
- Applications will only be considered from:
- Individuals who resident in London and are 12-18 years of age, male or female
- Individuals must be attending School/ College/ University or Work in London
- Individuals must be registered members of affiliated London Boxing clubs
- Awards up to a maximum of £500 are available to assist individual young people with cost of training, travel and equipment
- Applications will only be accepted by completing the form above, all relevant details must be completed in full.
- Applicants must be under 18 years of age in the calendar year of the award being made.
- All individuals and their clubs will be responsible for ensuring the awards are used correctly and are supported by a final expenditure balance sheet. Any award not used appropriately or correctly expended against the spend profile, may be recalled and reallocated to another worthy individual.
- A decision to make an award will be based on:
- Ability of the applicant
- Need of the applicant and family circumstances
- Benefit to the sport and region
- Record of achievement/ current and potential results
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other funding from sports bodies e.g. UK Sport, Sport England, England Boxing, Sport Aid